Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Our team is seeking a talented Senior Product Designer to join us in bringing the exciting vision of Mysten Labs to life! As part of your responsibilities, you’ll collaborate closely with our product, engineering, documentation, and marketing teams to create design solutions that enhance the developer experience of building on the Sui network. This role will have the ability to build the future of products to include:
Are you a designer with a curious and entrepreneurial mindset? Do you thrive in ambiguous situations and love to collaborate with others? If that’s the case, we’d be thrilled to welcome you to our small yet mighty design team, where you can make a significant impact and play a critical role in our ongoing success!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product managers, fellow designers, and developers to define and design the user experience of products we build at Mysten Labs.
- Conduct user research and gather feedback from users and stakeholders to inform product decisions.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that effectively communicate the user flow and functionality.
- Ensure that the product design adheres to the technical constraints and requirements.
- Work with developers to implement and iterate on the product design, including providing design assets and specifications.
What You’ll Have:
- 8+ years experience in product design, with a strong visual portfolio demonstrating a deep understanding of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Proficiency in Figma. Good familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and the ability to adapt to changing project requirements.
- A passion for designing products that solve complex problems and create a positive impact on the world.
If You Have It…Nice!:
- you have experience building in web3
- as a web3 user, you have built a point of view on the current web3 ux landscape – the good, the bad and the ugly 😃
Our team is remote first and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3. We raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners. Come join us and build the future of web3!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.