XBorg is a pioneering force in the gaming industry, revolutionizing the way gamers interact with digital identity through a powerful credential network. Our mission is to usher in a new era of enhanced gaming applications, encompassing more efficient matchmaking, reputation-based lending, and fan engagement experiences. With the potential to onboard millions of players into the Web3 ecosystem, XBorg is poised to reshape the future of gaming with its cutting-edge gaming protocol. Joining our tech team means being part of a thrilling adventure where technology, gaming, and esports converge.
We recently launched GamerBase (https://gamerbase.gg), our flagship product that will become the home to the largest gaming communities, from esports teams to indie games, content creators, or competitive gaming guilds.
We are looking for a passionate product designer to offer a game-changing experience to our users and revolutionize how gaming communities engage with their members.
- Continuously improve the app’s UI/UX, including animations and user interactions.
- Participate in strategic discussions for new functionalities, ensuring seamless integration with the existing app.
- Maintain and enhance the design system, ensuring it is agnostic enough to be compatible with all the different gaming communities on GamerBase.
- Actively seek feedback, and benchmark against mainstream gaming applications to continuously suggest improvements.
- Conceptualize gamification mechanics to increase app retention.
- Work with the product team to plan and design new features.
What you might bring
- 3+ years of experience in designing and launching complete features/products for B2C apps.
- Strong expertise in Figma to create high-fidelity prototypes including detailed interactions, animation guidelines, and multiple states of UI components.
- A background in gaming or a strong passion for esports, with a good understanding of ways to gamify an application to improve retention.
- Proficiency in designing across desktop, web, and mobile platforms.
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a well-funded startup revolutionizing the gaming & esports industry.
- Competitive salary, including a token incentive package.
- Engaging in weekly gaming sessions with our team and community members.
- Bi-yearly team retreats and financial support for attending conferences and events of interest.
- A flexible remote work environment.
- Annual compensation ranging from $50,000 to $100,000, with additional incentives in XBG tokens.
$50,000 – $100,000 a year
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.