SmartDeFi is an easy to use, non-custodial investment app which caters to investors who want to make their first DeFi investments, but don’t understand the risks involved or how to take the first steps.
The native iOS application leverages 100% Swift and 95% SwiftUI. The backend is built on Idle Finance (DeFi Protocol), Gnosis Safe (Multisig Wallet), Polygon Network (Layer 2 Aggregator), Wyre (Fiat On-ramp), Plaid, and Stripe.
The team is currently 12 members (fully-remote) and growing quickly. Learn more here:
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with previous experience in Fintech / Mobile Banking who is excited about designing native iOS applications, curious to learn about Web3, and solve complex design problems. Initially this position is part-time, requiring a 20 hour per week commitment, but will transition to a full time position after initial launch.
You would be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 3-5+ years of iOS native design experience in Fintech/Mobile Banking
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity, and proven experience in designing mobile applications using Sketch or Figma.
- Believer in the “Less is more” design methodology
- Experience following Atomic Design Methodology with a focus on designing reusable “atomic” components.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and multiple priorities; self-motivated, directed, and independent
- Previous experience at a high-growth startup and working remotely.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively cross functionally with other teams (Engineering, Research, Product, and Marketing)
- Understanding and passion for conversion rate optimization and churn reduction
- Part-time 20 hours a week (full-time after launch) with a very competitive hourly rate TBD based on experience.
- Equity compensation package TBD based on experience.
- Token compensation package TBD based on experience.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 100% of the following if you wish to be considered for this role:
- Resume / CV
- Design Portfolio (Behance or equivalent)
- LinkedIn or Twitter URL
- A short response to the following questions:
- What is your current availability over the next 6-8 weeks?
- What is your experience with designing traditional FinTech applications?
- What is your experience with Web3 and/or DeFi?
- What is your experience designing native iOS apps? Do you have any experience prototyping using SwiftUI?
- What is your experience with working with remote development teams?
- What is your experience with “atomic” design systems?
- Would you consider yourself deadline oriented?
- What is your favorite Fintech application and why?
- Are you familiar with Conversion Rate Optimization and churn reduction?
Thanks for your time and we look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter bankless.pallet.com.