We’re like-minded, curious, excitable people here at Chiliz who work well in teams, spread across the globe. Chiliz is a global blockchain company, which powers Socios.com – the creators of Fan Tokens, and the popular fan rewards platform.
Socios has partnered with some of the world’s best teams, including Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, FC Barcelona, Atlético de Madrid, UFC, Galatasaray, Manchester City FC, Davis Cup, and many more.
The curious nature of a Chilizen is what drives this company forward, and since we’re looking to grow even more, apply for your dream role today.
OUR BRANDS & CHANNELS
Chiliz ($CHZ) is our blockchain and digital currency, which powers Socios.com.
Socios.com is the world’s first fan voting and rewards platform. We produce digital assets called Fan Tokens for our partner teams, which fans use to vote in team-specific polls to earn rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Chiliz.net is a first-of-its-kind mobile and desktop crypto exchange for sports & entertainment products.
Due to the continued success and growth of Chiliz & Socios.com, we are looking for a Platform Software Engineer, who will join our fantastic team and will help us manage, develop and extend our robust cloud-based infrastructure. We have numerous custom and complex workloads running on top of Kubernetes clusters to provide the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to get on board a really exciting journey that combines playing with the latest technologies, enforcing a strong security layout, and designing highly scalable solutions. By joining the team, the candidate will build a trustful and efficient relationship with development teams in order to have a wide understanding of our running services, their needs and make the relevant architectural choices.
We do expect the candidate to perfectly understand and master what reliability means in a fast-paced and cloud-based environment.
Since we are a fully distributed team, we strongly believe that people should also own strong team player skills. The successful candidate will be a team player, capable of collaborating in a fast-paced, Platform (diversified, DevOps, SRE, SWE) oriented environment.
This role is available for all qualified candidates based in Europe.
- You love technology but you are interested in the people, the culture, and how the organization runs. You are curious and willing to constantly learn new things. You are a great team-player and welcome new challenges. (We need somebody open-minded with strong soft skills)
- As a senior, you have strong communication skills and are willing to share / train / ramp up our team of motivated developers or help relieve bottlenecks by assisting coworkers as necessary.
- You care about delivering value. We are looking for people that have an impact on the whole team.
- As a resource that works on mission-critical systems at the heart of processes, you perfectly understand the criticality of your job. You are able to work independently and with little direct supervision
- As a guarantor of the platform’s stability and scalability, you are driven by incoming data coming from the observability stack.
- You always aim to bring reliability and service level culture through the whole Engineering department.
- Since this is a critical role, we someone with a strong background
- 6+ years experience running highly available production workloads on distributed systems
- 5+ years experience with Infrastructure as Code tools, Terraform or Pulumi a plus
- 5+ years experience in public cloud solutions, AWS a plus
- 3+ years experience in monitoring stacks, Prometheus/Grafana a plus
- Experience with at least 2 programming languages such as Go, Python, Ruby, or NodeJS
- Experience with container orchestration systems, Kubernetes a plus
- Strong understanding of Site Reliability Culture
Nice to have:
- Experience on AWS
- Experience with continuous integration tools, Gitlab CI a plus
- Experience in testing your code
- Acts as technical lead to coordinate software delivery and implementations.
- Lead critical core infrastructure changes and prevent design mistakes from the ground up
- Write automation tools for systems and application maintenance
- Be a mentor when it comes to Observability and Scalability topics and spread the vibes throughout the department.
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across platform and application domains – will be expected to participate in troubleshooting developers facing issues
- GitLab / GitLab CI
- SQL (preferred PostgreSQL)
- Blockchain (preferred Ethereum)
- AWS SQS
- PHP (preferred Symfony)
- Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana
- Source control (preferred Git)
- Container (preferred Docker)
- GitLab CI
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you the chance to grow, to learn, to flex your creative muscles and to work for a project that is providing excitement to thousands of users.
Our interview phase is a 3-step process where you’ll be able to ask us anything and get to know your team too. From HR right through to your team lead, we need this process to work both ways: It’s not just about you fitting in, but about us being the right fit for you too.
Are you ready to work with the world’s best teams? Are you happy to try, fail and bounce back? Are you excited to keep pushing the boundaries of technology?
We’ve got offices across the world, over 30 nationalities in our ranks and the most important superpower of all – flexibility. Our competitive salaries, wellness allowance, healthcare and pension plan are just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll gain friends, experience and a good challenge, we’ll gain you.
Are you ready?
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter chiliz.bamboohr.com.