The Aave Companies are a group of software development companies that build open-source, blockchain-based software for the Web3 world. With a mission to reinvent our modern paradigms in the realm of finance, social media and beyond, we are focused on building revolutionary products and protocols that will reinvent the ways we communicate, our financial systems, and our cultural norms. United with one clear goal, the Aave Companies are determined to build a future for users that provide them with better control over their finances, data and social experiences.
Having cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture, our team is kind, welcoming and passionate about what we are building. We celebrate differences and seek to develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool from all over the world. No matter where you are based, no ghost will be left behind and we appreciate every moment we get to work and have fun together.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Payroll and Benefits Specialist to join our UK team in London to work closely with our Finance Operations Manager. This role will be managing payroll for both the UK and the US, as well as global benefits – so experience across multiple countries is a must.
How you can make an impact:
- Accurately and timely process the Global payroll for employees and contractors
- Liaise with the People team to ensure HRIS reliability
- Assist in on/offboarding from a financial perspective (payroll, expenses reimbursements, benefits)
- Respond to employee queries to explain pay and the impact of policies and tax law-related changes
- Calculate and accurately process crypto tokens and equity grants, vesting schedules, and any other related transactions
- Recommend and implement improvements to the existing payroll, benefits and long-term incentives processes, in compliance with laws and regulations
- Participate in system testing, payroll implementations, process improvements & ad hoc projects
- Prepare payroll tax and general ledger accounts/activities; liaise with finance to reconcile discrepancies on a regular basis
- Source new benefit vendors to improve our compensation offering and increase employee retention
- Ensure compliance and meeting HMRC, US Federal and state obligations as well as other benefit and pension provider obligations
- Support the people team in global relocation cases from a payroll and benefits perspective
Let’s connect if:
- You have experience with UK and US payroll
- You have worked with some or all of the following tools: NetSuite, Gusto, Carta and HRIS
- Good level of numeracy skills and confident in payroll calculations
- You have an interest in the Crypto/Web3 ecosystem
- A CIPP certification is an advantage
- You are digitally savvy and an expert user of GSuite (preferred) or O365
Haven’t quite met all the criteria? Let’s not miss out on the chance to speak. Whilst you might not meet every single requirement, you might bring other, more exciting skills to the companies!
What we stand for:
Craft — Seek excellence.
Accountability — One for all. All for one.
Integrity — Be true.
Sisu — Dig deep.
Community — We’re in it together.
Equal opportunities statement:
The Aave Companies celebrates diversity and views each and every team member as a separate individual with their own unique identity. No matter your race, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation or even the wallet you use, we welcome you at the Aave Companies. As an equal opportunities employer, we take accountability and believe in everyone’s potential to build, create and inspire changes. With a mission to build a diverse workforce, we are proud to foster a working environment in which everyone can feel safe and valued for who they are.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.eu.lever.co.