What is Polygon Labs?
Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to join our PolygonID team and help develop our mobile product suite. This is one of the key roles in our development team, you will have the opportunity to make a great impact on solving one of THE problems in the digital world, identity. You will work closely with some of the best professionals in the identity field in the world, giving you an unique opportunity to learn and grow. Working for Polygon, one of the top Web3 companies opens opportunities on its own. You will report to a Director of Engineering.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the development and maintenance of the mobile stack.
- Design and implement quality architectures that connect low level libraries, blockchain platforms, mobile SDKs/apps and dApps.
- Develop high-quality, performant, modern, clean and readable code within deadlines.
- Work with the engineering, design, product, support and BD teams collaboratively, contributing ideas that add value to our product roadmap and product goals.
- Take part in research of our core identity libraries implementation and discovery and implementation of mobile UX on things never before seen.
- Work with our design and product teams to transform ideas and designs into great user experiences.
- Passion about blockchain, digital identity, privacy and decentralization.
A Day in the Life
- Developing in Dart (Flutter), Kotlin, Swift code, for our mobile SDKs and apps.
- Interacting with identity libraries (written in C++, Go, JS) used by our mobile code.
- Interacting with Product, BE, FE, QA, Support and Solution Engineering teammates in all necessary activities to deliver, maintain and improve our products.
- Working closely with Mobile teammates on your daily activities.
About the Team
- We are looking for positive, optimistic, proactive, and creative people who are looking forward to building innovative technology, as our team is.
- We try to keep the structure as flat as possible. Everyone is invited and encouraged to take part in all aspects of product development.
- Autonomy is highly valued and encouraged.
- Teamwork is a must.
- It is expected from this role to lead mobile development and push the boundaries with innovation.
- Processes and best practices are products of a collaborative effort.
What you’ll need- Preferred Qualifications
- Extensive experience developing mobile native apps with Swift.
- Experience developing mobile native apps with Kotlin and/or Flutter.
- Experience with React Native is a plus.
- Experience in developing blockchain-based applications (dApps) is a big plus.
- 3-5 years experience in designing and implementing quality apps (you’ll need to present them).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines and tools.
- Passion about identity, privacy and decentralization.
- Knowledge in Ethereum blockchain is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Polygon Labs Perks
The goal of the Polygon Labs total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee*
Company matching 401k with 6% match*
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance (life-time max)
$2,000 Annual Employee Development Program
$200 Annual Book Allowance Program
Internet or phone reimbursement
Generous & flexible PTO and country-specific holidays
1 company wide wellness Friday day off per quarter
Company issued laptop
Employee Assistance Programs
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
*401k is for United States Employees only
Polygon Labs is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Polygon Labs is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available throughout the recruitment process and applicants with a disability may request to be accommodated throughout the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.