- Work cross-functionally with designers, PMs, and other engineers to design & create high quality mobile products
- Implement functional UI elements from design mocks, with an eye toward performance and accessibility
- Know when to create abstractions vs. one-off features
- Ensure product stability through testing and development best practices
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Degree in CS, related field, or equivalent computer science knowledge
- Passion for creating user-facing products that entail delightful user experience
- Experience in native iOS or React Native
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the Web3/crypto ecosystem (smart contracts, Ethereum architecture, etc.)
- Love for unicorns 🦄
- Base: React Native + TypeScript
- Web3: Ethers + TypeChain
- State management: Redux + Redux Saga
- Native code where appropriate
Minimum full-time salary of $190,000-$220,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City’s Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.