At Nova, we are working towards helping everyone globally to live with a basic quality of life through accelerating innovation and change through DeFi.
While we have been operating in a very Crypto Expert-focused space, we are launching a consumer product that will help those interested in dabbling in Crypto (through to enthusiasts!) get into the market in an understandable and low maintenance way.
Feel free to read more about Nova here: https://novafinance.app/
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for an experienced content marketer who may or may not know much about the DeFi and Crypto space but is excited about the potential and keen to learn more. You will be driven by creativity, both in the written word and asset creation.
Working with the Head of Marketing and external partners, you’ll help to deliver day-to-day content and multi-channel campaign activity across brand channels, not limited to ideation and implementation across email, blog posts, socials, storyboarding, asset designing, and reporting.
Ultimately providing content for our audiences, delivering towards the long-term marketing strategy and success for the business.
- Help define & deliver the content strategy for Nova and the consumer target audience
- Come up with campaign ideas, timelines, assets and implement activity across owned channels
- Own content calendars for all brand activity
- Create assets (images, gifs, animations, videos) in line with the brand guidelines
- Help define & deliver the CRM strategy, own email writing, automation and delivery
- Delivering across all top-funnel activity to drive awareness & consideration for Nova and its platform
- Writing or collaborating with colleagues to write blog posts aimed at our various audience segments
- Work with the team and external creative agencies to create campaign ideas and implementation
- Work with partners, influencers & KOLS to deliver cross-organisation campaigns and activity
- Measure and report against activity, pulling out insights on performance and new ideas/optimizations from the results.
- Monitor trends across the DeFi landscape, opportunity spotting
- The ability to speak fluently and write exceptionally well in US English
- Experience using Canva Pro, Photoshop, or other design tools
- CRM experience (eg Mailchimp, Hubspot, Twilio, Zoho, Insightly, etc)
- Comfortable working in a remote team and comfortable working autonomously
- Expert in social media platforms and an understanding of analytics
- Organized, quality-focused and dependable
Nice to have
- An understanding of DeFi/Crypto
- Experience with Webflo
- Video creation/editing skills
- Experience bringing a product to market
- Fluency with web3, DeFi, NFTs, and Ethereum concepts and technology.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.solana.com.