Site Astar Network
With the launch of Astar zkEVM, we are expanding Astar Network’s cross-chain capabilities, creating the tech stack to bring millions into web3. The Astar Foundation will spearhead efforts to onboard enterprise partners to Astar Network, further increasing the share of parties building on-chain.
Astar is already partnered with several big names across the FTSE100 and Web3. It serves as the gateway network for projects across enterprises, entertainment, and gaming, driving global adoption and delivering web3 to billions in Japan, Korea and globally.
For Astar zkEVM, we’re working with Polygon Labs, a big leader in Ethereum scaling solutions, to enhance security and streamline integrations for more accessible blockchain experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Senior web3 Marketing Manager who will play a key role in driving the adoption and growth of the Astar ecosystem, as well as how new features and use cases will be communicated to the world. You’ll be essential to delivering effective communications, promoting brand awareness, and identifying trending topics that engage a web3 audience.
You’ll work collaboratively with the Head of Marketing and Business department, with a large budget to drive compelling and exciting content campaigns for developers, the community, and investors. We highly value candidates with experience managing social media channels and engaging with web3 communities. This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to make a lasting impact in the Web3 community. Ideally, this candidate will be based within the Asian time zone.
- Define and deliver content strategies and campaigns for Astar across all social media channels, particularly X to enhance brand visibility and drive engagement.
- Be confident and capable of executing brand recognition at a top 80 project, as well as maintaining relationships with traditional FTSE100 businesses.
- Be comfortable building and maintaining relationships with global PR agencies.
- Work with the team and external creative agencies to create campaign ideas and implement them.
- Introduce fresh initiatives and ideas, placing a strong emphasis on strategy and partnerships.
- Concentrate efforts on the primary target audience in Southeast Asia, particularly Japan.
Skills and Qualities:
- Experienced within web3 marketing, working with technical software products preferably with a focus on developer tools, platforms, crypto, or fintech.
- Be forward-thinking and able to execute with autonomy.
- Huge curiosity and interest in web3, so you can identify trending topics in web3 communities.
- Strong communication and leadership skills – written and verbal (English)
- Proactive, accountable, and solutions-oriented.
- SEO knowledge is considered an asset but not a must-have.
- Preferred location within the Asian time zone or Dubai, with the ability to coordinate effectively with U.S. time zones.
- A highly competitive six-figure salary.
- Travel and lodging expenses for work events will be covered. You will have a chance to network and meet leaders who work in your industry.
- Compensation is negotiable and performance-based.
Join Astar Network and become a key player in our mission to revolutionize the blockchain industry. We are committed to nurturing talent and fostering an environment of innovation and excellence. Your expertise and leadership will drive our success and shape the future of Astar in a rapidly evolving blockchain landscape!!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter wellfound.com.