What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 20,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, :140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
The Senior Manager HR Transformation is accountable for the successful delivery of HR priority programs / project(s) / capabilities and ensuring effective tracking of benefits realisation (where applicable). Initiatives may be standalone projects or part of a wider program of activity. The HR Transformation SM may take on lead or support roles, for multiple initiatives within the organization.
- Implementation across the portfolio is effectively managed in the context of the projects they are aligned to or are leading working in close conjunction with all relevant internal and external parties, and in alignment with the Group and HR standards
- Ensure clear and concise plans are in place for related initiatives and that these are clearly aligned with the strategy of Polygon Technology
- Actively manage and co-ordinate the plans, risks, issues, dependencies, and financial costs and benefits to enable effective delivery
- Monitor and report on the projects assigned, and highlight through governance when initiatives are at risk of or go ‘off track’
- Collaborate with all relevant stakeholders – inside and outside of the department – working closely with wider functional, regional and business line teams, building strong relationships, ensuring consensus and effectively influencing outcomes
- Support a positive work culture within the HR Transformation function based on respect for people, integrity of actions, creativity and collaboration leading to increased productivity
What you need to succeed
- Excellent interpersonalSense of ownership
- Excellent organizational skills, team building, and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skillsStrong interest and curiosity in the Web 3.0 space
- 7 years experience in HR Transformation and HRIS
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.