Bitgreen is looking for a talented and entrepreneurial Senior Machine Learning Engineer that has the ability to work on a top-tier product with a leading company in blockchain and climate change.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer you will be a driving force for forecasting, product development, and drawing insights from environmental data and energy markets. You will be involved in our most cutting edge work affecting large global markets and communities in need. It is the type of role that you will be proud to brag about to your family and friends.
- Ask good questions
- Challenge base assumptions
- Identify, structure and compile data sets on carbon markets, biodiversity, climate data, energy markets, corporate ESG performance, green supply chains, and other sectors that touch and drive commercial applications of sustainability
- Be reliable and trustworthy, holding yourself accountable and to the highest standard as an ambassador for Bitgreen
- Follow and establish best practices for inquiry, data science and team collaboration
- Attend a weekly all-team call and weekly check-in with leadership
- Be available and responsive online during business hours
- Become an indispensable part of our team
Experience and Skills
- Fluency with business English is mandatory
- Top communication skills and ability to collaborate with software developers
- 7 years industry experience
- Mastery of Python, Pandas and NumPy
- Mastery of ML frameworks and libraries including PyTorch
- Ability to tackle problem design, infrastructure and model development
- Extraordinary drive and dedication to getting things done and figuring out solutions
- Bonuses: startup experience of any kind, Natural Language Processing, background with environmental data
- Competitive salary range
- Generous Employee Token Incentive Program
- Fully paid healthcare
- Excellent work culture
- Be early at a booming startup
- Become expert in cutting-edge AI and Web3 technology projects
While daily office attendance is not mandatory, we offer a structured remote participation environment that trusts the employee to produce high quality output without micromanagement. We expect participation online as our central conduit for culture, collaboration and information sharing.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter docs.google.com.