Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of « cryptocurrency in every wallet » into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
- Development activities include full stack development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design
- Review, code review, implementation, testing and release
- Design, build and maintain a high-performance, high-availability, high-capacity, supportable and adaptive platform for derivatives trading systems
- Establish a quick turnaround deployable system with automated testing and continuous integration and delivery
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in backend infrastructure and platforms
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with security team, operations and infrastructure to build highly secure and scalable backend services
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented.
- Design and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale platforms
- Work closely with DevOps to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
1. At least 3 years of job-related work experience
2. Proficiency in Java core knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment.
3. Experience in developing low latency, GC-free and large-scale systems;
4. Experience in responsive programming and websocket development is preferred
5. Relevant experience in optimizing applications, improving performance, and increasing fault capability.
6. Proficiency in design principles, design patterns and automated testing best practices.
7. Preference for those with relevant experience in microservices design, development, and deployment.
8. Familiarity with modern development methodologies such as agile development, test-driven development and scrum.
9. Good English reading, writing and listening skills.
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.