HEY YOU… NICE THAT YOU’RE HERE!
- Expand our existing tax application by implementing new country-specific frameworks
- Constantly adapt to country-specific regulations & execute testing for our calculations
- Use your solution-oriented mindset to design and implement new features for upcoming challenges
- Every 9 weeks you will take part in our PI plannings in our headquarters in Linz to discuss further strategic approaches
OUR WISH LIST
- Fluent in English, Denglish is fine as well
- At least 5+ years of experience in the world of Java development
- Experienced in Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL and Microservice Architecture
- Jira, Bitbucket and Miro are not completely unknown tools for you
- Profound in Testing with JUnit4 and/or JUnit5
- Some kind of knowledge in working with SonarQube, Jenkins and ELK
WHY YOU WILL LOVE TO WORK @BLOCKPIT
- we offer trust-based working hours between 7am and 10pm, without any core time
- we build positions around skills and passion – create the job YOU want
- we have the latest and greatest macbooks – though, if you’re not a fan of apples feel free to choose another device
We foster a hybrid culture
- decide between coming to our modernized office in Linz by using your climate ticket or mobility budget or work fully remote (within Europe)
- equip your workplace with your personal home office budget, to make it a comfy and productive place
We learn & grow together
- listen to our internal knowledge talks or take a different opportunity to learn – we support a growth mindset!
We share our joy & achievements
- we believe that team work makes the dream work – that is why we have a VSOP-Programm (Virtual Stock Option Plan) for all our employees
- we love to celebrate common achievements with after-work drinks at our in-house bar – luckily our Finance Manager is also a DJ
- if you’re tired from celebrating, grab a snack and a cold drink – like every other scaleup we offer coffee, tea, lemonade, Red Bull, All I need, fruits and nuts (in other words: everything you can order from a delivery service)
We are young & dynamic
- at Blockpit we have a flat organization and efficient decision-making processes – we want and need your ideas!
- no dress-code policy – we even offer sustainable Blockpit merch (from socks to joggys – for easy dressing choices in the morning)
- feel the spirit of a fast-moving and international scaleup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues (sometimes we can be funny as well)
Take the chance to shape the financial world of the future and grow as part of Blockpit’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 crypto compliance provider!
Competitive yearly gross salary for seniors starting from 70,000.00 EUR – highly depending on qualification and experience. We’re actively seeking applicants of all backgrounds and genders.
At Blockpit, we work passionately every day to fulfill our mission in bringing trust and efficiency to the financial system of the future. Therefore, we develop software for monitoring and analyzing digital assets with focus on Tax and Anti Money Laundering compliance, addressing private crypto traders as well as established institutions. With +10M$ raised from international investors we are currently at an incredibly exciting stage of growth. Join our team and be part of the journey to become Europe’s #1 crypto compliance provider!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter blockpit.jobs.personio.com.