What You’ll Do：
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding.
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) – not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives.
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners.
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions.
Who You Are：
- 3+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Experience working internationally bringing top-tier Senior/Strategic talent would be great.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Able to operate within the fast-pace environment, handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Skilled with modern tech sourcing and selection techniques.
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals.
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive on crypto.