Magic Eden is the leading community centric cross chain marketplace. Our mission is to be the destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures.
Magic Eden has a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We are inclusive and open. We know the stakes and accept our flaws with a champion’s mindset. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to really dig in deep and grow. There is no fear of failure here. We embrace fear and show up for each other with empathy and care. We’ve mastered the art of working remotely as our team is spread across different time zones in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America.
– Improving developer productivity for our engineers
– Designing and implementing an automation framework for all aspects of the application lifecycle, including build, test, and deployment
– Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems and the teams running them.
– Work with engineers, designers, product managers and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
– Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
Who You Are:
– You have at least 7+ years of experience in software engineering.
– You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
– You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
– You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
– You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size).
– Experience with growth experiments or A/B testing frameworks.
– You have experience with Blockchain technology (such as Solana, Bitcoin, Ethereum etc..)
– You have experience decomposing a large monolith into microservices.
– You’ve worked with AWS, Web3.js, NodeJS, Postgres, MongoDB.
– You’ve built financial, high reliability or security systems.
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $120K to $210K. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Magic Eden is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Magic Eden is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please let your Recruiter know. This employer participates in E-Verify
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.