We are a multi-chain NFT Platform, pushing boundaries on Solana, Ethereum, Polygon, and Bitcoin! Our mission is to be a destination for discovery, self-expression, and ownership across digital cultures. Working at Magic Eden is a chance to dig in deep and to grow. We embrace fear, show up for each other with empathy and care, and embody a build-first culture. We ship first, improve always. We’re backed by Sequoia, Paradigm, Electric Capital, Lightspeed Ventures and many more.
Our love for NFTs created a deep desire and long-run mission: mass adoption. We want to bring NFTs to people’s everyday life and onboard the next billion users to the blockchain. To do that, we want to cover the ecosystem at large, regardless of chains! We believe Magic Eden will be the default destination for creators and collectors on web3.
– Design, deploy, and maintain cloud infrastructure that supports our trading platform.
– Collaborate with product engineers to automate infrastructure deployments and improve overall system performance.
– Monitor and optimize the performance, availability, and scalability of the infrastructure components.
– Troubleshoot infrastructure issues and work with product eng to resolve them promptly.
– Implement and maintain robust security practices to protect the infrastructure and ensure compliance with industry standards.
– Continuously evaluate and recommend new technologies, tools, and processes to enhance the infrastructure and operational efficiency.
Who you are:
– You write high quality, well tested code
– You have at least 3 years of experience in infrastructure
– You have excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
Nice to Haves:
– Familiarity with blockchain technologies and related concepts
– Experience with any of AWS, K8S, TypeScript, Rust, Postgres, MongoDB.
Pay & Benefits:
– A fast-paced and collaborative environment
– Competitive compensation and equity options
– Flexible PTO
– Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
– Wellness and work from home allowance
– Remote-first company
– 401k plan (in the US)
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. The base salary range for this role is $120K to $210K. Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Magic Eden’s equity plan. Final offer amount will be at the company’s sole discretion and determined by multiple factors, including years and depth of experience and expertise, location and other business considerations.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Magic Eden
Magic Eden is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Magic Eden believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Magic Eden also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Magic Eden’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.