ZORA is a group of individuals working towards a new paradigm for creators by enabling the creation, curation, and collection of NFTs. We believe that by enabling a more equitable system for creators and communities, we will fundamentally rediscover the power of the internet.
We’re working tirelessly to make ZORA available to as many creators as possible. Our mission is to build a new creator and community-owned economy.
Who we’re looking for
ZORA is looking for experienced senior backend engineers to help design, implement, and extend the ZORA API and indexing services.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement scalable, secure, and highly available infrastructure solutions
- Provide blockchain related infra and architectural support for the protocol team such as GETH node operation and maintenance
- Develop and maintain documentation for infrastructure systems, including network diagrams, system configurations, and standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and implement best practices for infrastructure architecture and engineering
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and processes to improve the efficiency and reliability of the infrastructure
- Lead troubleshooting efforts to identify and resolve infrastructure issues in a timely manner
- Monitor infrastructure performance and capacity, and implement proactive measures to ensure high availability
- Develop disaster recovery and business continuity plans to ensure business operations are maintained in the event of an outage
Skills we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies, including servers, networks, storage, and monitoring
- Experience with cloud computing technologies such as GCP, k8s, argo-cd, helm, Terraform, kafka, bigquery, and MongoDB
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to lead and mentor junior team members
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
We’d love it if you had
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in infrastructure engineering, with a focus on designing, implementing, and maintaining large-scale infrastructure solutions
- Understanding of blockchain infrastructure, such as ethereum mainnet, EVM, and the architecture of other l2 chains such as polygon, optimism, base chain
- Understanding of other l2 scaling solutions, such as optimistic rollup, zk rollup, plasma, side chains and bridges
If you are an experienced infrastructure engineer with a passion for designing and implementing scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
ZORA provides top quality medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a flexible time-off policy and a new Macbook Pro for full-time employees. Employees also receive equity.
ZORA is international. Our headquarters are the internet and we have employees all over the world. We’re currently in Atlanta, Berlin, Lisbon, Los Angeles, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, and Vancouver.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.