OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City or San Francisco for the majority of our opportunities.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will be instrumental in helping individuals and teams thrive, while fostering well-being and belonging. You will work closely with leaders and employees on workforce planning, engagement, development, compensation, policy/ER, and performance management initiatives. You will make decisions guided by data, our values, and the wellbeing of the teams you support. This role offers the opportunity to directly influence the growth and scaling of OpenSea. We’re looking for a creative partner to help us build a best in class crew.
- Work with HR/leaders to translate business strategy into clearly defined, high impact HR strategy for the functions you support
- Provide expert guidance to leaders/managers on org design, leveling, career pathing, change management, and ER
- Analyze trends and use data to support and influence leaders, develop programs, track progress, and drive impact
- Support the design and execution of HR programs across all stages of the employee lifecycle including onboarding, compensation, performance reviews, employees experience initiatives, DEI, and more
- Approach HR issues with an eye toward wellbeing, our values, compliance, and reducing risk
- Embrace openness and take action to foster a culture of continuous feedback across OpenSea
- Build excellent working relationships across HR and the business
- 7+ years of HR/HRBP experience
- Strong business acumen with high curiosity
- Agile—ability to move fast and take ownership to make an impact for our employees and users by prioritizing the right things
- Strategic thinker—identifies the small (targeted) things that will have a big impact and clearly defines success
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to influence and coach employees of all levels towards our values and mission
- Ability to solve new/unfamiliar problems creatively
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.