Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for an experienced and strategic Senior HR Operations Specialist to join the team. You will be working closely with key business stakeholders to look at processes optimisation and implementation of key initiatives. This role can be based anywhere in Europe.
- Reviews, revises and streamlines general HR procedures and forms to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborates with the internal HR teams to make sure a high level employee/manager experience.
- Utilizes resources in order to address employee issues and concerns as needed.
- Develops, updates, implements and/or communicates personnel policies and procedures in compliance with standard HR practices, laws and regulations.
- Understands and able to serve as a subject matter expert on all functions, including payroll, HRIS, onboarding and off-boarding.
- Can accept working from home.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of six years relevant Human Resources experience; preferred in HR Operations.
- Critical thinker with constructive approach to problem solving.
- Will have the ability to identify issues and opportunities, provide recommendations and solutions in order to reach consensus with multiple stakeholders.
- Ideally be able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin to build and sustain strong working relationships.
- A focus and dedicated approach to providing effective customer service.
- Well organised with the demonstrated ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, calm, flexible, resilient, solution oriented, and creative.
- As you would be liaising with counterparts across Europe, it would be ideal for you to speak French.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.binance.com.