We are looking for an experienced C++ programmer with a strong background in UI development. You will be tasked with architecting and implementing a functional and responsive UI solutions for our games. You will work within a collaborative multidiscipline environment implementing features related to in-game menus, HUD and user interfaces, and the UI interfaces you will build will be seen by millions of gamers around the world!
Illuvium Labs is an independent game development studio based in Sydney, Australia. We develop blockchain based games for the Illuvium DAO. We have developed a strong culture of independence with our team, preferring candidates who can articulate their own vision and goals. We operate almost entirely remotely so each team member designs their own hours and work schedule. In the end all that matters is the delivered product. We hire based on people’s abilities to adapt and change quickly, valuing underlying core abilities above specific skill sets.
- Architect and maintaining a scalable and reusable interface model.
- Create interactive components that are extensible, compositable and intuitive for users to understand.
- Collaborate with artists and designers to deliver a high quality user experience.
- Work in a medium sized team with other developers inside github.
Skills and Qualifications
- UE5 development experience.
- Must have shipped at least one title in either a large Indie or AAA studio as the main developer of the games UI.
- A solid understanding of interface conventions, best practices and knowledge of current tools and trends in UI development.
- Strong knowledge of both C++ and Blueprints (UMG).
- Slate is not required but some knowledge is nice to have.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter illuvium.io.