MoonPay is a global team imagining and building the products and culture of tomorrow.
We’re driven by our deep belief that blockchain technology will become the status quo, so we commit all our talent to creating the best web3 experiences for everyone, everywhere.
We rely on our open and inclusive culture to foster speed, innovation and responsibility. Our diverse team is an ongoing inspiration for easy, effective and accessible products.
Join our mission to onboard the world into web3 and empower millions to own, create and share value freely.
The Team ❤️
Reporting directly to Dispute Team Leader, you’ll be joining a team of 3 other FinCrime Analysts.
You’ll Spend Your Time 👀
- Undertaking the investigation and analysis of cardholder-disputed transactions as per MasterCard/Visa/American Express regulations.
- Analyzing and responding to incoming chargebacks as appropriate in a timely manner to meet prescribed timeframes as per card network regulations.
- Analyze trends and patterns in our fraud and chargeback incidents.
- Detecting and communicating deficiencies in current processes and procedures to propose fixes to strengthen our existing processes.
- Reporting any patterns to your manager.
- Communicating and collaborating with acquiring partners to ensure all industry regulations are delivered in the chargeback responses.
- Ad-hoc investigations and project work as required.
You Should Apply If ✅
- 2+ years of work experience in Dispute and Chargeback operating rules and regulations.
- Experience and knowledge with acquiring and issuing scheme rules and chargeback reason codes (Visa, Mastercard, and American Express).
- Strong knowledge of mandatory requirements and recent regulatory and schemes updates, in particular on fraud and payments areas – AVS, 3DS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Fraud and Chargeback Monitoring Programs.
- Experience with high-risk industries and alternative payment methods (Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, etc).
- Analytical, innovative, problem-solving, teamwork and decision-making skills, extreme attention to details.
- Ability to function well within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Proficient English (both written & verbal).
- A working knowledge of SQL/Advanced Excel would be an advantage.
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Start Date: April (or earlier)
If you are a self-starter with a proven track record of building successful products, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at MoonPay and help us drive the future of Web3 and crypto.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.