MoonPay is a global team imagining and building the products and culture of tomorrow.
We’re driven by our deep belief that blockchain technology will become the status quo, so we commit all our talent to creating the best web3 experiences for everyone, everywhere.
We rely on our open and inclusive culture to foster speed, innovation and responsibility. Our diverse team is an ongoing inspiration for easy, effective and accessible products.
Join our mission to onboard the world into web3 and empower millions to own, create and share value freely.
The Team ❤️
MoonPay is looking for a stellar PM to join our Web 3 group. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building business facing dashboards and developer experiences.
Web 3 is a new product vertical at MoonPay that was created in mid 2021. This group moves quickly on highly strategic initiatives to pioneer and realise key bets we’ve made in this rapidly growing market. The Web 3 group includes: NFT issuance and management (HyperMint), authentication and wallets, developer tooling and self service onboarding.
In this role, you will be responsible for strategy, development and execution of everything related to our partner dashboard and developer experience, across all of MoonPay’s products (Crypto and NFT Checkout, Wallets and HyperMint). You’ll be responsible for the first touchpoint businesses and developers have with MoonPay.
How You’ll Spend Your Time 👀
- Work with product leadership to define strategy and build a cohesive roadmap for MoonPay’s approach to business and developer onboarding.
- Conduct user research, market validation, competitor landscape analysis to validate and build on some of our fundamental product assumptions.
- Run a cross functional product team of superstar engineers and product designers.
- Work closely with both business customers and developers including top marketplaces, enterprises and game studios, using our clients as design partners.
- Supervise the day-to-day execution of our roadmap with our engineering team: manage sprint cycles, quality assurance and end-to-end delivery.
- Regularly engage with business development, solutions engineering, account management and strategy teams to build the best business and developer onboarding experience in Web3.
- Participate in and shape an excellent product culture.
You Should Apply If ✅
- You have excellent communications skills and emotional intelligence: you’ve negotiated and interfaced with senior stakeholders, brutal clients and pushy sales people.
- You’ve worked in a product role for at least 5 years (or equivalent experience, some people learn faster).
- You’ve got at least two years of experience running dashboard and developer experience under your belt, specifically for crypto or payments products.
- You’re technically minded and can approach product onboarding from the perspective of a developer.
- You’re able to manage documentation, demo environments and product guides to lead their development by leveraging engineering and solutions teams.
- You’re a ruthless prioritiser and can make balanced decisions considering deep technical requirements and commercial benefits.
- You propagate high standards upon others within your organisation.
- You’ve taken products from zero to one.
- You’ve worked on products that have impacted millions of people.
If you are a self-starter with a proven track record of building successful products, we would love to hear from you. Join our team at MoonPay and help us drive the future of Web3 and crypto.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.