The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3 and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool…and we’re hiring!
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to help us build interfaces for groundbreaking Web3 applications, which will become critical pieces of infrastructure for the next stage of crypto adoption. From Lens Protocol to future projects in the pipeline, there are a number of products the Aave Companies are working on at all times and you can be an integral part of building the future of Web3!
Although the role is remote-friendly, it is preferred that you are located and working within the GMT-PST time zones for coordination purposes.
- Collaborate with backend and smart contract engineers to design and implement a functional, user-friendly experience.
- Build user flows across both web and mobile.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to define, prioritize and build out product features.
- Implement a consistent, high-quality user experience across multiple blockchain-based applications, data-heavy analytics pages, and documentation portals.
- Participate in all stages of product development from inception to launch.
- Experience working with Typescript or another strictly typed language.
- Experience implementing custom architecture implementation patterns and not solely relying on architecture defined by a library, like Redux, scores bonus points.
- Experience in all stages of product development, including technical planning, rigorous testing, and launch.
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern Web3 applications.
- Experience with web3.js or ethers.js and developing DeFi applications.
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in frontend UI development.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field preferred.
- Experience working with GraphQL and especially Apollo GraphQL is a big plus.
- A passion for DeFi and Web3.
- English language fluency.
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11) or remote
- Gym membership and daily lunch delivery perk if office-based (based on eligibility)
- Private health care·
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday
- Front-row seat in the development of a new Web3 future and new job category
- Innovation-driven work environment
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.