The Aave Companies are focused on innovation in Web3, and have cultivated a thriving, collaborative culture. Valuing expertise and dedication, the Aave fam is welcoming, passionate, and eager to build great products. We celebrate differences and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool…and we’re hiring!
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to help us build interfaces for groundbreaking applications, in order to innovate and build the next generation of Web3. As a member of Newt, Aave’s experimentation team, you’ll be working on a number of category-changing products, from Lens Protocol to Aave Protocol to other novel blockchain-related proof-of-concepts.
Although the role is remote friendly, it is preferred that you are located and working within the GMT-PST time zones for coordination purposes.
- Work closely with our backend and smart contract development team to design and develop a functional, delightful user experience
- Build users flows across mobile and web
- Brainstorm and ideate on new, innovative experiments to work on
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to define, prioritize and build out product features
- Implement a consistent, high-quality user experience across multiple blockchain-based applications, data-heavy analytics interfaces, and documentation pages
- Participate in all stages of product development from ideation to launch
- Experience working with Typescript or another strictly typed language
- Experience implementing custom architecture implementation patterns, not solely relying on architecture defined by a library
- Experience in all stages of product development, including technical planning, rigorous testing and production launch
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern Web3 applications
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in frontend UI development
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field is preferred
- Experience working with GraphQL is a plus
- A passion for DeFi, NFTs, and Web3 is a big plus
- English language fluency
- Flexible working with office based in Central London (W11) or remote
- Gym membership and daily lunch delivery perk if office-based (based on eligibility)
- Private health care·
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday
- Front-row seat in the development of a new Web3 future and new job category
- Innovation-driven work environment
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.