Interested in building Web 3 with us? The next few years in crypto, NFTs, and Web3 belong to builders and believers — not short-term speculators. At Rarible, we believe that Web 3 will spread only when teams create excellent infrastructure, fill gaps, and provide solutions that benefit communities and create a better internet for everyone.
If this resonates with you, we’d love to have you on board!
We are looking for a FrontEnd Engineer (React).
You have experience and are culturally aligned with fast-moving small teams. You have worked at remote (globally distributed) startups before. You are self-driven, are comfortable wearing many hats, can ship patches and features swiftly when needed. You can identify company priorities, own them, and iterate quickly to ship the best solution.
What will you do:
- Develop, design, scope, and estimate complex features at the component level.
- Build our frontend systems using modern tools and patterns .Define best-in-class front end engineering standards and practices
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Own end-to-end architectural assessments and delivery of our client platforms
- Define, architect and breakout epics/features for others, while maintaining a sense of the whole picture
- Mentor the less-experienced members of the team, have an opportunity to help influence the direction of the project
- Experience owning and shipping products
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience using web technologies.
- Expertise with React, Typescript, styled-components, Jest and Cypress.
- Excellent communication• Basic web3 understanding
Why should you join:
- At Rarible, we are committed to building a better internet for everyone, and we believe that Web 3.0 is the key to achieving this goal. We believe that the next generation of the internet should be decentralized, transparent, and accessible to everyone. This means that users should have full ownership of their data and be able to control how it is used.Our team at Rarible is comprised of experts in cutting-edge technologies, and we are constantly expanding our knowledge and skills to stay ahead of the curve. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and growth, where our team members can explore new ideas and take on new challenges. We believe that diversity is a strength, and we welcome team members from all backgrounds and walks of life.
- Full-time role with a hybrid Hub policy in sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- Relocation packages available
- Unlimited paid days off policy to own your own R&R
- Stock options and RARI Token grants
- Hardware and software support
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your professional development
We are passionate about what we do and care deeply about our product. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and growth, where our team members can thrive. If you are interested in joining us on this mission, we would love to see you on-board!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.