Bitgreen is looking for a talented and entrepreneurial Senior Frontend Engineer that has the ability to work on a top-tier product with a leading company in blockchain and climate change.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you will contribute to end-to-end web application development across the technology stack using a variety of technologies. You will work on impactful projects affecting large global markets and communities in need. It is the type of role that you will be proud to brag about to your family and friends.
- Design and write top-caliber code for inspirational projects
- Be reliable and trustworthy, holding yourself accountable and being an ambassador for Bitgreen
- Follow and establish best practices for development and team collaboration
- Attend a weekly all-team call and two dev-team calls
- Be available and responsive on Slack during business hours
- Become a versatile Swiss army knife able to fill many needs on the team as they arise
Experience and Skills
- Fluency with business English is mandatory
- 5 years minimum development experience as a professional
- Bonus: experience with Rust, web3.js, polkadot.js, ethers.js, Ethereum, Polkadot, Hedera, Polygon, Cosmos, etc.
- Competitive salary range
- Generous Employee Token Incentive Program
- Fully paid healthcare
- Excellent work culture
- Be early at a booming startup
- Become expert in cutting-edge AI and Web3 technology projects
While daily office attendance is not mandatory, we offer a structured remote participation environment that trusts the employee to produce high quality output without micromanagement. We expect participation online as our central conduit for culture, collaboration and information sharing.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter docs.google.com.