Certora is a blockchain security company that provides industry-leading formal verification tools and smart contract audits. Certora’s flagship security product, Prover, is helping protocols like Aave, Lido, and Maker integrate the power of formal verification into their development pipeline to catch even the most rare & hard-to-find bugs.
About the role
We are looking for front end tech leader that will develop our Prover user-facing facade, making an extremely sophisticated piece of software accessible to end-developers. You will work closely with the rest of the development and product groups especially the Prover engine and Usability teams, to gain understanding of the Prover and the gaps end-developers face while using it. In addition, you will be the technical focal point for the web frontend developers who are building auxiliary solutions around the Prover ecosystem, delivering easy-to-use products to our users – developers and auditors in the web3 world.
- Ability to plan and create complex UI according to product & design specs
- Well-versed in coding best practices, agile methodologies, CI/CD, testing
- Experience working on complex systems and products in STEM fields.
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Guide and lead technically a group of frontend developers in choosing the correct and suitable technologies, coding practices and code review.
- Independent, fast learner, creative, great communication skills
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.certora.com.