Hop Protocol is bringing composability to Ethereum’s layer-2 by enabling seamless cross-chain asset transfers and contract calls for scaling solutions. Our mission is to unify Ethereum’s layer-2 and connect Ethereum with the broader crypto ecosystem.
You will lead frontend development at Hop Protocol including development of Hop’s primary user interface. (https://app.hop.exchange/) You will be responsible for ensuring that Hop is the simplest and most intuitive bridge experience by engaging with users and building delightful user interfaces.
You are an experienced frontend developer capable of building, deploying, and maintaining robust UIs. You care deeply about user experience and know what it takes to distill user requirements into an elegant interface. You’re a regular user of Ethereum and DeFi and have a deep understanding of the pain points users face on a day-to-day basis. You sympathize with users who trust protocols with their assets and understand the role a highly responsive UI plays in building that trust.
- Improve and maintain the core Hop interface as well as auxiliary interfaces
- Interact with users and determine their needs and pain points
- Manage and prioritize features, deadlines, and deliverables
- Help recruit, interview, train, and manage a growing frontend team
Required Skills and Experience
- Highly experienced with React
- Familiarity with React Hooks
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with ethers.js
- Ability to read Solidity and interact with smart contracts
- Based in Los Angeles but remote for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Company sponsored travel for conferences, retreats, and on-sites across the world
How to Apply
Reach out in our Discord . Let us know why you want to join Hop and why you’re a good fit.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter hop.exchange.