Building the Internet of Money
Our Krakenites are a world-class team with crypto conviction, united by our desire to discover and unlock the potential of crypto and blockchain technology.
What makes us different? Kraken is a mission-focused company rooted in crypto values. As a Krakenite, you’ll join us on our mission to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. For over a decade, Kraken’s focus on our mission and crypto ethos has attracted many of the most talented crypto experts in the world.
Before you apply, please read the Kraken Culture Explained to learn more about our internal culture, values, and mission.
As a fully remote company, we have Krakenites in 60+ countries who speak over 50 languages. Krakenites are industry pioneers who have a long track record of building premium products for professionals and institutions as well as newcomers to the space. Kraken is committed to industry-leading security through our products like Kraken Pro, Kraken NFT, and Cryptowatch, with a focus on world-class customer support and crypto education for all.
Become a Krakenite and build the internet of money!
Proof of work
The Business Solutions team delivers technology solutions to our internal stakeholders. Our group is a partner to business as we look to drive scalability, optimization, integrated efficiencies, and audit-sound developments to our tech stack.
- Partnering with Accounting teams to understand current state business processes, and identify gaps/ opportunities for improvement within processes & applications
- Take part in business project intake and prioritization meetings with business stakeholders
- Lead and execute requirements gathering sessions with Finance stakeholders.
- Drive or participate in effort estimation, design, configuration, and testing of features and projects
- Collaborate with System Implementation(SI) partners on various outsourced projects to provide co-design and co-develop solutions
- Collaborate with Enterprise Integration & Data warehouse teams on cross functional projects involving integrations
- Work closely with business to optimize business processes and drive efficiencies in the day to day operations and the functioning of the accounting office
- Work closely with business stakeholders to drive system administration duties, projects, and initiatives while driving process improvement and system adoption
- Provide finance system administration to support business users (e.g., developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes) for running their operations
- Communicate, log, and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues
- Mentor junior resources within the team on business analysis and system administration of Financial Systems
Skills you should HODL
- 6+ years of working experience as a financial systems/applications analyst.
- 4+ years of administration & configuration experience in enterprise financial and accounting systems(NetSuite preferred)
- Experience of working in a hyper growth environment/ large company experience will be a plus
- Passion for and understanding of emerging technologies to deliver best practices ensuring financial systems integrity and controls
- Thorough understanding of finance business processes (AR, AP, GL,P2PTreasury, Tax, etc), systems(NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, Blackline, etc) and operations(RevRec, Book Closing, etc)
- Experience working on complex/ transformational projects for Finance business involving sensitive data, integrations with 3rd party systems and services
- Proven ability to manage multiple, often competing project workloads and activities between longer-term strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations
- A self-starter with the ability to build relationships & credibility with team, stakeholders and management while working remotely
- Demonstrate effective communication skills through facilitation of critical meetings, documentation and presentations to management & stakeholders
- Experience working with compliance, risk and audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits will be required
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Experience working with teams using agile methodologies (Sprint) and ability to prioritize and manage ad hoc projects will be critical
- NetSuite certification is a plus
Kraken is powered by people from around the world and we celebrate all Krakenites for their diverse talents, backgrounds, contributions and unique perspectives. We hire strictly based on merit, meaning we seek out the candidates with the right abilities, knowledge, and skills considered the most suitable for the job. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don’t fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you’re passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer, we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.