Site Figment_io Figment
At Figment, our mission is to create an Internet that is truly decentralized where users can freely interact, share, collaborate, and exchange goods and services in a trustless environment. We offer staking, middleware, and application layer solutions for token holders and developers investing in and building on Web 3 technologies. Together, we can build a better Internet.
Ethereum is the largest staking network, but only < 15% of tokens are staked. The ability to withdraw (unstake) will soon become available with the upcoming Shanghai release and usher in a new phase of ETH staking that will triple or quadruple the amount of staking on the network.
The Sr ETH PM is responsible for iterating our existing ETH staking products to go after this once in a generation opportunity. We serve customers both in the Figment app as well as our API suite, and the ETH product spans both.
- Be the voice of the customer internally for all things Ethereum, including topics like staking/unstaking, rewards, validator performance and client selection, MEV, geographic and regulatory considerations, and onchain product capabilities
- Be in constant contact with customers and maintain trusted relationships to gather feedback
- Be deep in the weeds on how Ethereum works and how upcoming changes affect our offering
- Partner with the internal Ethereum Engineering Manager to maintain a prioritized backlog for the Engineering team that practices Lean Development
- Partner with the internal Ethereum Protocol Research Lead to stay up to date on upgrades and how the protocol is developing
- Deep Ethereum protocol knowledge and extensive practical experience using the Ethereum blockchain
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, ideally working in crypto
- Have opinions on what separates a good PM from a great PM
- Based in North America timezones
- Know what it takes to thrive in a remote work environment
- Excellent writer and can capture thoughts and persuade in written form
One of Figment’s core principles is “Making the Invisible Visible” – ensuring transparency and information sharing in all communication. Figment is committed to transparency regarding pay, benefits, and other compensation types for all internal roles as well as all roles being hired for.
Base Salary: The US base salary range for this position is USD $155,000 – $175,000. The CAD base salary range for this position is CAD $155,000 – $175,000. This range reflects base salary only, and does not include additional compensation or benefits. For candidates in other countries, the pay range will be disclosed upon your first interview with Figment (being a globally remote company, the list of salary ranges would simply be too long to note here!). The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum range for a new hire across all of the US or Canada. A candidate’s specific pay within the range will be determined by various factors including job-related skills, relevant education, and training.
Benefits: All employees of Figment receive the following competitive benefits. For candidates beyond Canada and the US, benefits will be outlined during your first interview with Figment.
- 100% remote-first environment, with co-working spaces in our employee “hubs” across the globe for those who enjoy a hybrid model
- 4 weeks of PTO that kick in day one, with an additional 1 week of flex days
- Extended company-paid health benefits that kick in day one
- Best in class parental leave and flexible arrangements
- A home office stipend to create a space that you enjoy working in
- Monthly Wifi reimbursement
- A yearly Learning & Development budget
- 401K (US) or RRSP match (Canada)
- Stock Options in the company
- Competitive bonus (based on company performance) that is distributed quarterly – we believe that the company’s success should be shared with our employees often
- For roles listed within the Sales Department, there is instead a competitive commissions structure which will be outlined during your first interview with Figment
- Annual onsite company gatherings and retreats to inspire team bonding, collaboration, and fun!
- A culture of honesty, professionalism and risk taking in a high-growth environment
At Figment, our mission is to support the adoption, growth and long term success of the Web 3 ecosystem. This is Figment’s unique approach: we make it simple to build on the next generation of blockchain technology.
We provide enterprise grade node and staking infrastructure and developer tools while also actively participating in community & governance.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.