Lightning Labs is seeking to hire a Senior Engineering Manager to help scale our growing engineering organization. The ideal candidate has experience managing remote teams across several time zones, has managed their own open source projects or actively contributed to such projects in the past, and has high level working knowledge of Bitcoin. Due to the nature of our software, our ideal candidate is also highly technical as we regularly face novel and challenging decisions that require nuanced and comprehensive analysis of related tradeoffs. In addition, the ideal candidate should have a passion for our mission, as well as for Bitcoin as a whole. Candidates in this position will work directly with the CTO to scale our engineering organization, as well as work across functional team boundaries to ensure proper resource allocation, product quality, and team agility.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Hire, grow, and mentor an engineering team to maximize team harmony and individual satisfaction
- Cross-functional project management, engineering resource allocation, and prioritization
- Software architecture design review and analysis
- Create and own engineering processes to promote delivery of secure, reliable, robust software
- 5 years prior software engineering experience in a systems domain
- 3 years prior engineering management experience
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience maintaining or contributing to open source projects
- Working knowledge of fundamental Bitcoin design principles
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.