Site axelarcore Axelar
Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure enables dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click. Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. The network is secured using proof-of-stake consensus, and messages are routed and translated using permissionless protocols. Axelar is like Stripe for Web3.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Partners include major proof-of-stake blockchains, such as Avalanche, Cosmos, Ethereum, Polkadot and Terra. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.5B in cross-chain volume, connected 27 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
As a Distributed Systems Backend Engineer you’ll work on scaling critical infrastructure components to power the chain-agnostic future of Web3.
What you will be doing
- Designing and building backend services to power cross-chain transaction execution [indexers, relayers, transaction monitoring and recovery services, etc]
- Building and working with a team to deliver quality execution services and API integrations for developers
- Identifying performance and reliability bottlenecks, creating a plan, and executing it
- Designing self-healing microservices in a cloud-agnostic and open-source context to support both internal and community services for Axelar Network.
- Constructing SDKs for the delivery layer of Axelar’s interoperability stack to support external developers building cross chain apps
What you will need
- Strong experience working with distributed systems at scale
- Ability to identify and recruit talent
- Deep knowledge of fault tolerance in distributed systems and building software that fails gracefully and recovers transparently
- Experience working with distributed messaging frameworks (RabbitMQ, AMQP, or similar) and message driven applications.
- You have a strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn
- You’re open to collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, flourishing in a distributed environment
- You enjoy being hands on, being a self starter that thrives well in ambiguity
- A problem solver at heart that can envision successful outcomes
- You have a creative flair, always seizing an opportunity to to do things differently
- Understand how to use blockchains / DeFi as a user
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- The scope to contribute to high impact work and really make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Chance to really challenge yourself whilst learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with stock options, experiencing growth from the initial phase
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.