Interested in building Web 3 with us? The next few years in crypto, NFTs, and Web3 belong to builders and believers — not short-term speculators. At Rarible, we believe that Web 3 will spread only when teams create excellent infrastructure, fill gaps, and provide solutions that benefit communities and create a better internet for everyone.
If this resonates with you, we’d love to have you on board!
We’re looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience in managing infrastructure on bare metal and Kubernetes, and knowledge of MongoDB and ElasticSearch. We’re seeking someone who is proactive, has excellent communication skills, and is culturally aligned with fast-moving small teams. Ideally, we would like someone with experience working with globally distributed startups, who is self-driven, and comfortable wearing many hats. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Ensure the stability, scalability, and performance of the infrastructure.
- Identify deficiencies, propose infrastructure improvements, and fix infrastructure issues.
- Work on DevOps roadmap together with other DevOps Engineers.
- Contribute actively to hardening the security of our environments.
- Monitor the health of the infrastructure, own uptime SLAs, and contribute to improvements around the availability and reliability of our environments.
- Plan for system failure/recovery considerations and disaster recovery.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of DevOps Engineering experience.
- Managed self-hosted infrastructure on bare metal for multiple years.
- Deep experience with Kubernetes.
- Know how to cook Prometheus and Grafana very well.
- You can fix any issue related to MongoDB and ElasticSearch in the middle of the night with your eyes closed.
- Experience with CI/CD so you can improve the deployment process and reduce risks.
- Experienced in: nginx, Jenkins, Postgresql, Ansible.
Why should you join:
- At Rarible, we are committed to building a better internet for everyone, and we believe that Web 3.0 is the key to achieving this goal. We believe that the next generation of the internet should be decentralized, transparent, and accessible to everyone. This means that users should have full ownership of their data and be able to control how it is used.Our team at Rarible is comprised of experts in cutting-edge technologies, and we are constantly expanding our knowledge and skills to stay ahead of the curve. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and growth, where our team members can explore new ideas and take on new challenges. We believe that diversity is a strength, and we welcome team members from all backgrounds and walks of life.
- Full-time role with a hybrid Hub policy in sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- Relocation packages available
- Unlimited paid days off policy to own your own R&R
- Stock options and RARI Token grants
- Hardware and software support
- Tuition reimbursement program to support your professional development
We are passionate about what we do and care deeply about our product. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and growth, where our team members can thrive. If you are interested in joining us on this mission, we would love to see you on-board!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.