Astar Foundation is a team behind Astar Network, the dApp Hub of Polkadot. We create and maintain the infrastructure that other smart contracts and blockchain projects will be using.
We are looking for a talented and self-driven senior DEVOPS engineer to join our team. As a senior DEVOPS Engineer, you will be working on managing chain and off-chain related infrastructure, deployment pipelines with an omnipresent goal of continuous improvement and automation of existing processes, procedures and environments.
Astar Network is built on top of Substrate. Maintaining the core infrastructure will require that you understand Astar Network protocol and node interactions in Pokladot ecosystem as well as Substrate’s internals in order to be able to fully contribute to Network performance and security. That said, there is a lot of room for innovation which allows for a rewarding work experience.
You will be part of a pivotal moment for interoperable blockchain history in creating a decentralized internet and bridging other blockchains on the way.
- Manage chain and off-chain infrastructure and deployment pipelines
- Continuously work on improving and automating existing processes and procedures
- Monitor distributed Astar Network performance on infrastructure level (e.g. Linux) as well as protocol level (e.g. Substrate level performance, on-chain transactions) by implementing and managing the right tools to allow troubleshooting and timely reaction when needed
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in DEVOPS domain including (and not limited to) Linux in general, GitHub CI/CD pipelines, Ansible, Containers, designing highly available services, deploying on AWS/Azure, Prometheus, Grafana
- Understanding of blockchain architecture
- An interest in decentralized technology and Web 3.
- Understanding of open-source culture.
- History of contributing to various open-source projects.
- Understanding of cross-cultural communication in a highly diverse and distributed working environment.
- Ability to work autonomously, be proactive, prioritize, communicate, and function in a small team.
Nice to haves
- Hands-on DEVOPS or DEV experience in Polkadot (Substrate), Ethereum, HyperLedger or other blockchain technologies
- State of the art P2P networking research and technologies.
- Our team is globally distributed and Astar Network serves global population, we aim to find a new team member that has the flexibility/ability to work in the UTC 15:00 to UCT 00:00 time period
- Stake Technologies is a fully distributed global company that encapsulates the true Web3 spirit in this modern age. All work is done remotely and you are allowed to work from anywhere in the world.
- You will gain a deep understanding of modern blockchain technology and business development skills that will translate to many other jobs.
- Astar is one of the fastest-growing blockchains in the Polkadot ecosystem. You will get to meet various companies and projects and have a chance to talk with industry legends.
- We offer a competitive salary and additional token incentives.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.