We are a passionate team on a mission to enable a fairer, more decentralized world. To do so, we are building a crucial piece of cross-chain infrastructure to enable multiple blockchains to co-exist and serve different needs. Apart from the tech, we care a lot about user experience and aim to make complex technologies accessible to everyone.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will help to bring our infrastructure to the next level. You will be working closely with the development teams to implement and support their continuous integration and delivery requirements. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining our container-based infrastructure, to improve the availability and resilience of our services. Your expertise will be crucial in maintaining and scaling our cloud-based systems, ensuring high availability, security, and performance. The position will be working together with another DevOps Engineer and will report to our Backend Lead.
Our current tech stack utilizes:
- Github, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, and Terraform for our GitOps deploy chain
- MongoDB and Redis for our data
- CloudFlare for everything CDN related
- AWS to host all our infrastructure
- The Prometheus stack for monitoring
What you’ll do
- Designing, implementing and maintaining our cloud infrastructure
- Developing and maintaining automation scripts to streamline our development process and improve our software delivery pipeline
- Building dashboards and metrics to gain greater insight into infrastructure and systems
- Setting up processes and automation for monitoring, alerting, and logging across systems
- Mentoring and supporting developers on DevOps (best) practices and providing trainings to development teams
- Ensuring compliance to our architecture, information security policies and engineering strategy by applying standard methodologies, processes and tools
- Performing ongoing reviews for infrastructure code to identify areas of improvement
- Taking the lead in solving and preventing operational issues
- Staying updated on the newest tools and cloud services
What makes a great candidate
- Working or willingness to overlap the team core work hours (EMEA timezone)
- Interest in the blockchain space, a solid and deeper (technical) understanding is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science is a plus
- Extensive professional experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) role, with a proven track record of designing and managing complex CI/CD pipelines and cloud-based infrastructure
- Proficiency in at least one major cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP) and associated services, including compute, storage, networking, and security
- Strong experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation
- Deep understanding of containerization and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Solid scripting (Bash) and programming skills (Node.js/TypeScript) for automating tasks and developing tooling
- Good knowledge with ArgoCD / GitOps
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging solutions (Prometheus, ELK, etc.) to ensure effective system performance analysis and troubleshooting
- Experience building real-world, scalable, reliable, and secure infrastructures
- Strong communication, collaboration, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity, strong ability to work well within a team and to be self-guided on a day-to-day basis
- Very strong verbal and writing skills in English to allow effective communication with team members and stakeholders in meetings and documents
- Relevant certifications such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Google Professional DevOps Engineer, or similar, are a plus
We encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
We take the best person with the right skills, and then inspire them to use them! We trust our team and give them the space and ownership to excel and achieve.
Flexible time management:
We believe work should adapt to your life, not the other way around. We only schedule a few fixed meetings every week – you’re free to arrange the rest of your time as you like.
It’s our priority to make our whole team feel included, appreciated and respected. Our global, culturally diverse team is our most important asset.
We’re a fully remote, global company. As long as you’re not on Mars (the WiFi is terrible we heard), being part of our team from the comfort of your own home works perfectly well for us.
- Entitlement to work computer (choice of equipment)
- Annual team offsites (Thailand was a blast at the beginning of 2023)
- Unlimited remote days
- Flexible working hours
- An annual 1000€ personal development budget once the probation period ends (pro-rated the first year)
- A one-time 1000€ remote budget to use on coworking, office setup, etc
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.ashbyhq.com.