The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
The engineering team at Chainalysis is inspired by solving the hardest technical challenges and creating products that build trust in cryptocurrencies. We’re a global organization with teams in the UK, Denmark, and the USA who thrive on the challenging work we do and doing it with other exceptionally talented teammates. Our industry changes every day and our job is to build a flexible platform that will allow us to adapt to those rapid changes.
Data scientists are really good at turning raw data into actionable insights. As a Senior Data Scientist, Investments, you’ll be working closely with product managers, other data scientists and data engineers to provide meaningful and timely insights for our customers and their businesses. You will have the opportunity to lead the projects as senior engineer and help our customers to understand the market that they are in and help them to make better decisions for their business.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Became a master of our rich datasets allowing visibility into our data.
- Investigated and designed new innovative metrics.
- Have successfully balanced ad-hoc requests in addition to ongoing projects and can quantify the impact of your work.
- Identified opportunities for product improvements.
A background like this helps:
- You are excited about Data!
- Fluency in the data science tech stack, including Python (pandas, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn) and SQL
- Experience/Exposure with/to data engineering concepts, ETL pipelines.
- Ability to translate business problems into a data science roadmap and computational tasks.
- Experience working with alternative data or hybrid datasets.
- Capable of designing clear success/quality metrics and working towards accomplishing them.
- Quality advocate.
- Curious about cryptocurrencies/decentralized-finance or a desire to learn – we can help!
- Experience working with Crypto data is a plus.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.