At CREW³ we are looking for a Data Engineer to join our founding team and help us build the indispensable product for every web3 community in the world.
You will be a key element to the success of CREW³. This will be an opportunity to have a huge impact on our data architecture, stack & strategy.
🚀 In this role, you will:
- Work at the intersection of big data, machine learning, and blockchain.
- Co-own the product. Data is the cornerstone of CREW³. You will build, manage and scale our data stack -you will choose the right architecture and stack, and onboard other developers on them. You will have a huge impact on the CREW³ product!
- Innovate and iterate. You’ll get to both try bold new ideas and refine & optimize the ones that work and are due for a second iteration. New ideas can include using state-of-the-art ML techniques to provide new and interesting insights about on-chain and off-chain data.
- Tackle A+ technical problems: Work closely with product and development teams to build resilient data pipelines to process massive scales of data and provide findings to customers.
- Wear many hats. In such a small startup, we’re all generalists. You might conduct internal data analysis on our database to understand users’ behavior or you might research new ML techniques to provide useful insights to customers.
CREW³ is on a mission to unleash the power of web3. To do so, we are helping tokenized communities grow, engage, and learn from their data. We genuinely believe that everyone is going to be part of a tokenized community in 5 years and that a tight-knit community can change the world. That’s why we are also helping web3 folks discover communities, and get rewarded for their contributions.
Our platform is used by 100+ companies, including renowned blockchain games, metaverses, web3 startups, digital asset marketplaces, and DeFi protocols such as SwissBorg, StarkNet, zkLend, ApWine, CompliFi, Pianity, Tales From the Wild, XBorg, Project Eluüne.
We just closed our pre-seed round with top investors and are building our founding team, so lots of exciting things to come!
👥 Why join CREW³ now?
👥 Why join CREW³ now?
We’re building the best workplace for imaginative hearts, technical minds, and ambitious souls.
- Build the future – The web3 market is the most exciting space to work in –one that breaks the Status Quo, where everything has to be built.
- Keep learning and grow professionally – we are a small team of infinite learners that has a scientific approach to building a startup.
- Business co-ownership – we believe everyone should have a stake in the company they are helping to build. We offer highly competitive salaries and a very attractive equity program – in a start-up funded by top investors.
- Join a highly dynamic workplace – where you can think big, be creative and iterate quickly.
- Technical challenges – be part of a technical team that ships fast, and works on solving challenging problems with quick processes.
🌟 Our Values
- Team first – We move forward as a group. We adopt a direct and honest style of communication with good intent. We can’t win without each other.
- Results-oriented – We have an intense work culture and have high expectations for performance and results. We focus on outcomes and understand that the small decisions and the habits we develop ultimately lead to the results generated.
- Open-mindedness – We’re humble about the fact that we probably don’t know. We ask questions, listen, and stay optimistic until finding the truth.
- Playfulness – We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
As we’re a brand new company, you’ll also be developing these values with us as we go 😎
🥳 Our benefits
- Fitness & health stipend – your health is important. We offer fully subsidized health care and gym membership or other physical activity.
- Remote friendly – work from the office in the heart of Paris, from villas with other team members (we are in South Europe right now), or from the place that inspires you the most.
- Personal learning budget – yearly learning budget for courses, learning material, and conferences.
- Swap public holidays – swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
- Meal vouchers – we contribute to your lunch expenses via meal vouchers.
- 6 weeks of paid vacation – get a long vacation to recharge and rejuvenate. Go on a summer adventure and bring back some stories!
- The tools you need – Macbook M1. Screen, Keyboard, and the material you need to be productive and happy at work.
💼 You’ll be a great fit if:
- You are product-minded & customer-centric. You care deeply about solving customer problems in the most efficient way.
- You’re productive, write quality code and direct yourself in day-to-day work. You can break down big projects into small deliverables. You care about the outcome and take a pragmatic approach to deliver it. You value feedback, but don’t need to be told what to do, and are proactive in picking up work yourself.
- You’re a data technology enthusiast. You have years of experience working with big data, and ideally ML. You worked with a wide variety of third-party API integrations to get real-time data. You are experienced in handling big data and optimizing storage and queries.
🤩 Cherry on top:
- Strong interest in the blockchain and web3 space,
- Experience pulling on-chain data,
- You have successfully used ML techniques in production.
🤖 Our tech stack:
- Front: Typescript, React, ReactQuery
- Back: Node.js, Express, KnexJS, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Infra: Heroku / AWS