As a data engineer on the Data Science & Analytics team, you will work closely with other product, data science and engineering to build out company wide data models, pipelines, and reports that support the analytics for the various products that drive the Chainlink ecosystem. The current focus is building models that support analytics across blockchains to understand product usage and effectiveness. You will gain a deep understanding of Web3 data models both EVM and non-EVM.
- Own the data warehouse that supports the analytics and data science functions
- Develop datasets that enable data analysts and data scientists to analyze product usage at scale. (GCP / BigQuery)
- Evolve the architecture of our data ecosystem as we scale
- Actively participate setting the standards for Data Engineering in DS&A
- Own key company dashboards that enable insights at all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of professional data engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment
- Experience building designing and building data models to support analytics at scale
- Professional experience with SQL
- Experience owning multi month long projects, including communication of progress, dependencies, and risk mitigation directly with stakeholders and partners
- Strong point of view on metrics/measurement and how to work with product teams to develop good measurement.
- Good communication skills
- Professional experience working on a cloud based big data system (AWS/GCP)
- Experience in DBT, BigQuery
- Experience in building data pipelines
- Experience in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Experience working with a team located across multiple time zones
- Experience with Devops & infra, specifically managing GCP terraform code
- Experience with Github Ops
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.