Site the_matter_labs Matter Labs
Before you read the details of this role, there’s something you should know. At Matter Labs, we don’t see ourselves as a company, but as a highly aligned global team on a single mission: to accelerate the mass adoption of crypto for personal sovereignty.
Our core technology – zkSync Era – is a layer 2 rollup that uses advanced cryptography called zero-knowledge proofs to scale Ethereum without compromising on security or decentralization. zkSync Era is EVM compatible, which means projects on Ethereum and other EVM-based blockchains can easily deploy on zkSync Era to take advantage of low gas fees and high transaction speeds.
With a total of $458 million in mission-driven funding, zkSync Era is the first EVM-compatible ZK Rollup to go live on testnet (February 2022) and be deployed on mainnet (October 2022). As we enter the endgame for Ethereum scaling, we are committed to full open source and building in public toward our stated mission [so that even if we fail, the community and the ecosystem will benefit from our contribution].
Read more about working at Matter Labs here.
We are looking for a Sr. Content Writer to join our Marketing Team. Your scope will include owning the voice and content development process at Matter Labs. You will write creative and compelling content that is well-researched, engages our ecosystem, and creates an emotional connection with Matter Labs/zkSync.
This role is remote and full-time with a strong preference for candidates located within the broader US or EU.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Write hard-hitting copy that drives action, a strong writer with experience across various content formats (blog posts, social media, presentations, infographics, web copy, email, customer stories, etc.)
- Develop, review, edit, and update content for various channels such as blogs, social media, newsletters, and website
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency
- Work collaboratively with marketing and communications, designers and other team members to ensure content visually aligns with our brand.
- Set standards for the brand voice across formats and review the work of other writers to ensure consistency
- Ensure all content is on-brand; provide feedback on brand positioning, messaging, and tone
- Work with both product and brand writers to build out and maintain our voice and tone
- Oversee the content plan and execution for key launches, initiatives, moments, and announcements
- Make content development a collaborative process, revising copy based on feedback and direction, and capturing insights from other cross-functional teams
- Conduct extensive research and interviews to ensure information accuracy and positioning; manage and own the review process
- Communicate milestones, tracking timelines and project status
- Full ownership to independently own the writing function at Matter Labs
What We Look For in You
- 7+ years experience as a writer for an agency or in-house team, startup experience highly valued
- Experience in crypto is essential
- A portfolio that showcases creativity, distilling complex concepts with an ability to tailor content top specific audiences (developers, ecosystem projects, crypto curious, etc.)
- Experience in integrated thinking, able to concept and develop ideas that live in any medium
- You have an excellent and creative writing style, with an affinity toward writing about cutting-edge technologies and Web3
- A love of ideas and writing in all its forms, from headlines and scripts to social and long copy
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills to sell and champion ideas
- A keen interest in people and audience insights
- Strong proofreading skills, grammar, attention to detail, and passion for the craft
- Attention to detail, strategic and conceptual thinking, plus creativity and instincts for storytelling
- A strong track record of being both strategy and execution-oriented, with a focus on excellence and successfully managing through completion
- Excellent aptitude in working cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering, business development developer relations and growth
- Technical writing background a plus
Working at Matter Labs
At Matter Labs, you have the freedom to work how you want, when you want, and from where you want. We operate in small, focused teams, with no time tracking and minimum bureaucracy. Only results matter. We will provide you with anything you need to learn, grow, and be productive.
Our results-only environment means anyone who believes in our mission can join us, regardless of background, sexual orientation, race, gender, and age. Both our team and community are made up of people from different countries, cultures, ethnical and religious backgrounds. That’s why, out of politeness and respect, we refrain from opinions on politics, religion, or sex at the workplace.
We designed our culture of freedom and ownership to persist as we scale and to establish the base for a positive-sum community as we move toward full decentralization.
Apply now if this role sounds of interest and we aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.eu.lever.co.