Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
The Avalanche Bridge is a new cross-chain transfer solution developed by Ava Labs using Intel SGX technology. The bridge currently allows Ethereum users to seamlessly move their ERC20s over to the Avalanche ecosystem to leverage the DApps and platforms available on Avalanche. Since launching at the end of July 2021, the Avalanche Bridge has secured more than $700M in transfer from Ethereum to Avalanche. Moving forward, the bridge plans to add support for additional networks and asset types.
- Design, optimize, and implement novel cross-chain transfer and interoperability protocols
- Contribute to core technical projects of the Avalanche Bridge, from planning through release
- Work with our talented product, business, and engineering teams to communicate and align on upcoming features and releases
- Develop automated testing suites and tools
- Support our DevOps team with new releases and production monitoring (on-call rotation)
- Engage with our open source community
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 1+ yrs of hands on blockchain, consensus protocols, distributed systems or applied cryptography (professional OR independent)
- Full Life Cycle Development
- Expert level C++
- Strong understanding of Distributed Systems (fee structures, transaction formats & consensus mechanisms)
- Experience with Cloud Deployments (Native Cloud AWS and/or Azure)
- Ansible is a plus
- FLCD Smart Contract experience is a plus
- Experience with HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) Wallets is a plus
- Cryptography is a plus
- Experience leading teams is a plus
WHY AVA LABS?
We’re a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We’re highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.