MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
The Discipline ❤️
Our engineering discipline builds the technology that enables MoonPay to learn quickly and scale easily. We organise in small cross-functional squads of 3-5 engineers and an embedded Product Manager, Product Designer and Product Data Analyst. We currently have 3 squads across Payments / Finance, Compliance / Fraud and Core Product / Growth. Over time these squads will split out and we are also building new squads focusing on new revenue streams and product verticals. We’re pragmatic and believe in having fluid structure, this means people can move between teams or specialise.
Tech Stack 💻
- Typescript as our programming language of choice
- Node.js as our backend platform
- TypeORM, TypeDI, TypeGraphQL and routing-controllers as our backend libraries
- Postgres as our core database
- Redis for caching
- Bull to manage background tasks
- Heroku to host our backend services
- Some AWS services to send emails, store objects and manage private keys
- New Relic, Coralogix and Sentry for logging and monitoring
- GitHub to manage our source code
- ethers.js to interact with different EVM compatible blockchains
- Jest to run our tests ✅
What you’ll do 👀
- Take ownership of MoonPay’s native crypto stack. This is a new area for us and you’ll be owning the architecture and implementation from day one.
- Build lightweight hot wallets to handle Ethereum key generation and outbound transfers to our customers.
- Work with Ethereum layer 2 scaling solutions like Polygon (Matic) and zkSync to offer layer 2 ETH assets to our customers.
- Work on other innovative blockchains where few have ventured such as Flow.
- Work with Product Managers to come up with the best solutions and implementation plans for new features or changes to existing ones.
- Contribute to the estimations, planning and execution of projects, features, and integrations.
- Write fully tested, high quality and performant code.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Engineers.
- Champion the writing of high quality code.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline.
- Lead squads from an Engineering perspective, partnering closely with Product Managers.
You should apply if ✅
- You’ve built production-grade cryptocurrency wallets.
- You have extensive engineering experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies focusing on the crypto stack.
- You are confident in developing, releasing and maintaining server applications in a fast paced, iterative environment.
- You have either had experience with Solidity, Ethereum and Bitcoin or are confident you can cross train and up skill quickly.
- You’ve got a deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, theories, principles and best practices.
- Bonus points if you make open-source contributions or have experience in Blockchain or FinTech.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.