We are looking for a VP of Engineering who should be a savvy blockchain developer.
You will be part of a fast-paced, remote & dynamic team delivering advanced DEX on Solana. You’ll be part of the core team and the position comes with a competitive salary and token bonuses. Location is not a concern.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based networks. Your primary responsibility will be setting direction and strategy, analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network.
As a VP of engineering, you should be comfortable around managing a remote engineering team, agile dev framework and weekly sprints. If you’re the one who can work in a fast-paced environment, independently and passionately about decentralized finance (DeFi), we’d like to meet you.
- Work with the leadership team to set clear priorities while balancing the long-term and immediate deliverables.
- Oversee engineering development to deliver milestones as planned.
- Manage data security, infrastructure, and governance.
- Manage tech team, strategic vendor and technology partner relationships.
- Manage dev team, resource allocation and set up goal/KPIs and performance metrics.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT security failure plans.
- Create strategic plans and set timelines for evaluation, and deployment of blockchain smart contracts, node integrations and full stack development.
- Consistently reduce the complexity of projects, services, and processes in order to get more done with less work.
- 12+ years of relevant work experience in backend platform development, in which minimum of 4 years in blockchain space.
- Minimum 2 years experience with one of the blockchain top 50 companies (experience in Solana would be highly preferred and/or have experience working with one of the top technology companies (Microsoft, Google, IBM, …..etc)
- Expert in Rust, Solidity, Blockchain Smart Contract development, Web3.0 technologies
- Strong computer system analysis and design skills in current methodologies and patterns for building scalable, performant, and robust blockchain Services.
- BS/MS or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 4+ years of solution architecture of scalable cloud solutions with strong experience preferably in Node.js/Go-lang/C# and implemented key aspects of an end-to-end solution, delivered in a production environment using a microservices architecture.
- Experience with architecture and design of scalable, performant & robust DAPP services on Ethereum.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in blockchain protocols and data structures, algorithms, system design concepts, and problem-solving.
- Strong distributed systems knowledge, and experience shipping enterprise software.
- Have expertise in implementing microservices (using appropriate tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization, etc)
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs. Familiarity in using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Git, bitbucket, etc.
- Speaks English fluently.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter angel.co.