We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Subgraph Developer who wants to lead Subgraph Development projects for Airstack.
In this role you will be responsible for developing Subgraphs to the Airstack schemas, helping team members write better Subgraphs, and developing new Airstack schemas that enable consistent and unified indexing across projects in a vertical (e.g. NFT Marketplace, DeFi, Games, etc.)
Important: this is a full-time position. We are only willing to employ team members who are 100% fully committed to Airstack. No freelance or contract work.
- Developing, testing, deploying, publishing and maintaining high quality subgraphs to the Airstack schemas
- Translating customer requirements into Subgraphs that enable proper indexing to achieve those requirements
- Defining what data will be indexed from the blockchain and how it will be stored and made available
- Mentoring developers and helping them write better Subgraphs
- Authoring schemas that can be utilized across all dApps in a specified vertical (e.g. Social, DeFi, Marketplaces)
- Maintaining open source subgraph repository, facilitating & reviewing contributions from external developers
- Previous experience building subgraphs at the senior developer level
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology, especially Ethereum/EVM based ones, Solidity, etc.
- Knowledge in AssemblyScript/TypeScript/GraphQL
- We are a distributed workforce enabling everyone to find a work mode that is best for them! However, the preference is for India IST timezone.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
- Company stock options