We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated engineer to help us build the next generation of NFT products at Uniswap Labs.
- Write high quality and well tested code, and review code from other team members.
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers to turn requirements into products and lead the execution end to end.
- Provide guidance and technical leadership to peers in navigating architectural and coding tradeoffs.
- Take charge of driving strategic technical initiatives across engineering pods that impact the entire engineering organization.
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Excellent coding skills, deep understanding of cloud architectures, algorithms, and strong debugging capabilities.
- Consistently manage projects comprehensively, starting from gathering requirements and designing, to debugging and testing, and finally to release management and operational monitoring.
- Design, build, and maintain a large-scale production system on the cloud, ensuring smooth operation and high availability.
- Be able to build systems from the ground up, on a 0→1 fashion.
- Desire to keep up with modern best practices in software development/Web3, and shape our tech stack as we build out new systems and services.
- Mentored junior engineers
Nice to have:
- Has previously been a Technical Lead
- Prior experience with time-series based monitoring / observability systems
- Degree in computer science
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Rust, GoLang, C++ or similar
- Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Love for unicorns 🙂
Minimum full-time salary of $180,000-$220,000. Disclosure in accordance with New York City’s Pay Transparency Law. Full Time employees at Uniswap Labs are also eligible for other compensation elements, including equity, tokens, and benefits, dependent on the position type.
Uniswap Labs’ Full-Time employee benefits include unlimited and encouraged time off, 100% company-paid medical, dental, & vision for you and your dependents, 401(k) participation, annual $1,500 education stipend, up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, home office setup stipend for remote employees and daily lunches at NY headquarters (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).
Uniswap Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EEO). We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability (including gender dysphoria and similar gender-related conditions), sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality, and asexuality), veteran status, military status, domestic violence victim status, reproductive health decision making or any other protected category.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.