Site PaxosGlobal Paxos
We are looking for a Senior Associate, Product Operations – Commodities to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Senior Associate, Product Operations helps support our commodities settlement platform (Paxos Post Trade) operations,strategic infrastructure development, and support. The role will be a unique blend of both developing and delivering best in class business operations including asset settlement, reconciliation, analytical reporting and customer interaction. This role is focused on supporting the Commodities business line.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Senior Associate, Product Operations, you’ll get to:
- Execute workflows for speed and accurate delivery while participating in strategic reengineering and new business initiatives.
- Oversee and monitor transactions including manual settlement and customer communications.
- Report on product success and trends.
- Actively engage with users and provide support to resolve their issues, identify user trends, and work with cross-functional partners to resolve issues using technology and automation.
- Excellent cross functional coordination and collaboration skills. Able to drive tasks across other teams and as such are able to build relationships as needed across teams.
- Ensure procedural controls are being met and reporting on exceptions (e.g. contingency tests, failovers, business vendor requirements).
Your experience should include:
- +4 years of relevant operational work experience in commodities, settlements or Financial Services operations, BA/BS degree.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Intermediate level spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets, formulas, pivot tables, data linking)
- Comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups (Engineering, Operations, Compliance, Marketing, People, Strategic Initiatives)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills to ensure key client information is disseminated to appropriate internal and external stakeholders. De-escalates and resolves critical customer issues and complaints by finding the best possible solution for both the customer and Paxos.
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter paxos.com.