Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network – Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What we’re looking for
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and skilled Marketing Manager for Event and PR to join our fast-growing team at Orderly Network. This individual should be someone who is not only passionate about the Web3 industry but also has a can-do attitude and a keen eye for detail. The role involves planning engaging events such as summits, after-parties, AMAs, Twitter Spaces, and community calls, managing public relations and press releases, as well as building our brand-to-community experience. This role will be instrumental in enhancing our brand visibility, fostering stronger relationships within our community, and shaping our public image.
- What will you be working on?
- Oversee marketing events/PR to ensure consistency with Orderly Network’s strategy.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts that align with Orderly Network’s vision.
- Handling budgeting, invoicing, contracts, and negotiations with vendors and sponsors.
- Planning and execution of logistics for Orderly Network hosted/co-hosted events, including site location scouting and preparation, stage management, speaker, and content support.
- Working closely with the team to manage branding, communication, and PR strategies. This includes drafting and seeding press releases, and securing media coverage.
- Creating event promotional materials, including website page development, email marketing, social media, and registration site information.
- Identifying networking events for team members to attend.
- Conducting media monitoring and industry Share of Voice analysis, providing actionable insights and recommendations.
- Coordinating and attending events, representing Orderly Network, and managing on-site media relations.
- Staying up-to-date on local and global crypto trends, updates, and best practices.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in event management and Public Relations, Communications, or Media Relations, preferably within the fintech, crypto or Web3 industry.
- Proven track record in managing successful PR campaigns, including press release writing and distribution.
- History of securing media coverage.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the global and local media landscape, including traditional and digital media channels.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong project management experience is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or a related field is highly desired.
- Familiarity with platforms such as Twitter Spaces and Discord is highly desired.
- Solid understanding of DeFi, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies is preferred.
- Willingness to travel for events and community meetups.
- Passion or interest to learn more about the crypto and Web3 industry.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.