Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network – Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
- What we’re looking forWe are looking for several Global Operation Managers who are skilled at Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit, and more.
We are looking for several experienced Global Operation Managers with the passion and desire to work with us.
You need to have very strong communication skills, as clear communication with our core team and our community members will be crucial to success in this role.
- What will you be working on?
- Scale, engage, and manage our communities (Telegram, Discord ).
- Build, grow, and manage our Social Media Presence across all Social Channels.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily and work with an in-house graphic designer & media editor for the original text, photos, videos, and news.
- Monitor traffic metrics, community growth, and engagement, and generate weekly and monthly social media reports to measure performance.
- Working with the creative, marketing, and business development team to provide editorial/copywriting support as needed for video reels, webpages, graphics, and any other content that can appear on our video or social platforms.
- Combine a strong analytical sense with a passion for innovation to continue to test, review, and refine new content ideas or social media strategies to increase engagement, growth, and other OKRs.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries or escalate to key stakeholders in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews, what users are saying, and brand sentiment.
- Assisting Marketing manager with ideating and executing effective, multi-channel promotions and social media strategies.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- Deep knowledge of Blockchain space, DeFi, and Trading, as well as Discord, Forums, Reddit, Twitter, and Telegram environments, is highly required. Non-negotiable.
- Social Media Manager with at least 1 year of working experience in this space with a proven track record of growth.
- Experience with social media scheduling, analytics, sentiment, and trend-identifying tools.
- Experience developing content for major social media platforms with a natural understanding of the differences between them and what they should be used for.
- Excellent storytelling capabilities.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.