OpenSea is the first and largest marketplace for non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Applications for NFTs include collectibles, gaming items, domain names, digital art, and many other items backed by a blockchain. OpenSea is an open, inclusive web3 platform, where individuals can come to explore NFTs and connect with each other to purchase and sell NFTs. At OpenSea, we’re excited about building a platform that supports a brand new economy based on true digital ownership and are proud to be recognized as Y Combinator’s #4 ranked top private company.
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, grow rapidly, and love our work. We also know how critical it is to celebrate and support our differences. Employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences and opinions enables our employees, our product and our community to flourish. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. To help facilitate this, we support remote, hybrid or onsite work at either New York City or San Francisco for the majority of our opportunities.
In this role you will be working closely with the Head of Corporate Development to execute M&A transactions and help establish OpenSea’s inorganic playbook. We’re looking for a Senior Associate who is interested in playing a hands-on role helping to define the future of NFTs, Web3, and the digital economy.
- Help develop OpenSea’s M&A strategy and identify high impact transaction opportunities
- Support the entirety of the M&A process including sourcing, diligence, negotiation, and execution
- Conduct rigorous analysis to inform strategic alignment and company valuation
- Work collaboratively across key internal stakeholders including Product, Engineering, Legal, Finance, and Operations
- 3+ years of experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, management consulting, or corporate development at a technology company
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills including financial modeling
- Ability to excel across a wide variety of work (strategy, sourcing, analysis, and negotiation)
- A track record of creative problem solving, attention to detail, and delivering results cross-functionally with little oversight
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, integrity & business judgment, and crisp communication
- Adaptability to change within a fast-paced environment and numerous transaction opportunities
- BA/BS degree
- Bonus if you have experience and/or are passionate about the blockchain, NFTs, and crypto
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter jobs.lever.co.