Finance are the people that keep us balanced. Our team translates the numbers into insights that power our day-to-day and keep us moving toward our long-term goals.
Who We’re Looking For
We are hiring a Senior Accountant to join our Finance team. We have tons to do, building the future of web3, and we need help scaling and automating our accounting function to support our business growth. You’ll be part of a fast paced, collaborative growing team and innovative and emerging company leading the way in Web3. You’d be joining a fast-paced and agile team.
- Support general ledger accounting, including ensuring completeness of expense accruals, reconciling prepaid expenses and fixed asset balances, among other areas.
- Provide support for year-end audits and tax filings, working closely with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with GAAP and other relevant accounting standards.
- Monitor and analyze financial performance, providing regular reports and recommendations to senior management.
- Participate in critical projects, including the transitioning to new external vendors, integration, automation or enhancements.
- Maintain compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures including up-to-date process documentation and procedures.
- Manage and mentor junior accounting staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance; CPA preferred.
- A mix of high-growth start-up companies or public accounting is desired.
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and finance, with experience in cryptocurrency accounting a plus.
- Solid understanding of GAAP and other relevant accounting standards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize effectively.
- Proficient technical skills – Excel, GSheets, ERP systems.
The annual salary for this position ranges from $115,000 to $130,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.
What We Offer
- Working with the best-in-class talent creating innovative technologies and bringing the forefront of culture to web3
- Exposure to innovative technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and game development
- Collaboration with blue chip projects and AAA studios and partners
- Great internal growth and development
- 100% remote
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks
We believe true innovation in web3 requires diversity in perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. But historically marginalized groups are underrepresented in the space, not just as participants but as leaders and creators. Luckily, we — and every web3 company — have the opportunity to bake necessary process and mindset shifts into our company DNA from the early days.
To help build a web3 that’s diverse and inclusive, we strive to build Yuga’s workplace to be diverse and inclusive. Not just how we do things day to day, but who does them and who decides what needs to be done.
So if you’re excited about one of our roles but your resume doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, please apply anyway. If you’re enthusiastic about web3 but come from an industry you think is unrelated, apply anyway. If you’re a great thinker and doer, apply anyway. The fate of web3 kiiinda depends on it.
Life at Yuga Labs
At Yuga Labs, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We’re shaping the future of identity, community, and technology—an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
As a remote-first company, we encourage our employees to care for their whole selves through comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Yuga Labs applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Yuga Labs applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Yuga Labs Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter boards.greenhouse.io.