Site axelarcore Axelar
About the Company
Axelar is a blockchain that connects blockchains, enabling universal Web3 interoperability. Axelar delivers secure cross-chain communication for Web3. Our infrastructure allows dApp users to interact with any asset or application, on any chain, with one click.
Axelar has raised capital from top-tier investors, including Binance, Coinbase Ventures, Dragonfly Capital, and Polychain Capital. Axelar’s co-founders are founding team members of Algorand and award-winning graduates of MIT, where they received notable recognition as part of their graduate studies.
Since the start of the year, the Axelar Network processed >$1.8B in cross-chain volume, connected 32 chains, and hundreds of developers are building around the stack.
What you will be doing
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Senior Accountant. This position will be crucial in establishing and maintaining the organization’s accounting records and implementing accounting processes.
- Review reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts, including banks, accruals, prepaids, PPE, intercompany accounts, and unrealized gain/loss accounts
- Working with entity bookkeeper to accurately compile month-end financial statements while ensuring compliance with statutory requirements
- Maintenance of on-chain accounting records, including liquidity pools, purchasing, selling, swapping, staking, and intercompany transactions
- Management over the preparation of GAAP financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis by reviewing manual journal entries, reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Assisting with the implementation of company controls and safeguarding of company assets
- Managing accounts payable and receivable processes
- 4-6 years of experience of progressive accounting experience, preferably a mix of public accounting and private sector accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Understanding of full cycle accounting and processes
- Understanding of various accounting frameworks, including US GAAP/ASPE/IFRS
- Proficient in g suite products/excel
- Experience with on-chain accounting software
Nice to haves
- Experience with QBOs and other ERP programs such as SAGE 300, Netsuite
- Available to work in US time zones
- Experience with US state/federal taxes, payroll taxes
- Autonomous, distributed environment with the opportunity to work collaboratively in a diverse team across the world
- Scope to contribute to high-impact work and make a difference in a decentralized protocol
- Opportunity to challenge yourself while learning heaps of stuff in the process
- Unlimited time off throughout the year to rest and recharge
- Competitive compensation with a token grant to participate in the upside of a fast-growing business
- Opportunity to build the foundations of blockchain protocols that will have a place in history
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter apply.workable.com.