We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 89 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
As a Coinbase Institutional Account Manager , you’ll join a high functioning team of passionate professionals whose performance is critical to Coinbase achieving its mission. You will serve as a primary day-to-day point of contact and advocate for Coinbase’s top tier institutional client base which includes hedge funds, investment managers, market makers, banks, IB Brokers, Fintechs and private wealth managers. Your passion for crypto coupled with our Account Management experience will play a crucial role in the success of our organization as we help to build the crypto economy.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Act as day-to-day relationship owner for a group Of Coinbase’s highest value Institutional clients, partnering with our Institutional Coverage Sales and Trading teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing Coinbase institutional clients, collaborate with XFN partners to deliver the entire institutional product suite and coordinate access to relevant solutions, including technical integrations and API solutions
- Provide a best in class experience for our clients through effective stakeholder management, decisive prioritization, and efficient execution across institutional teams
- Understand and efficiently communicate complex organizations and corporate entities that engage in multi-asset management strategies, and coordinate unique business iterations such as In-Kind Distributions that drive commercial results for the firm, in the form of new client pipelines and support new revenue streams
- Effectively triage, manage and prioritize incoming client requests. Manage requests through to resolution, including delegating across teams of subject matter experts
- Serve as subject matter specialist on product features, answering industry and product-specific cryptocurrency related questions, and demonstrating how Coinbase can fit into client overall strategy
- Cross-promote the broader Institutional product offering and identify opportunities for Sales to pitch new products
- Distill client feedback to internal teams including Advocacy, Engineering and Product when surfacing bugs, incidents, and product feedback
- Co-coordinate onboarding for new funds, working with cross-functional partners to deliver exceptional experience and efficiency, minimizing time to engage with our platform
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and creating a seamless, best in class experience for our highest value individual and institutional clients
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience acting as a relationship or account manager for institutional clients, liaising with executive leadership, management, and/or senior operations contacts in a financial services or technology company
- In depth knowledge of global financial markets, prime brokerage, margin, lending, derivatives, trading platforms, custody, and/or crypto
- Experience with different channels of support, including voice, e-mail and/or chat
- Fantastic communication skills in order to operate across multiple departments, stakeholders, and clients
- Team player committed to partnership, knowledge sharing and collective success
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization
- Travel requirements up to 20% to Coinbase offices and client locations (depending on business need)
Nice to haves:
- High level of proficiency in cryptocurrency and Coinbase products
Please note that for employees based in the US, Philippines, Canada or Singapore, if your role requires you to be present in a Coinbase office or if you choose to be physically present in a Coinbase office or sponsored location, you will be required to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 (as defined by applicable law). If you receive an offer, you will receive additional information about the grounds and process for an exemption.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Pour postuler à cette offre d’emploi veuillez visiter www.coinbase.com.